four-tier applications (was re: WinNT/Linux)

Schilling, Richard RSchilling at affiliatedhealth.org
Tue Feb 27 10:32:11 PST 2001

That is *exactly* how I approach data integration with Windows platforms,
and it works best.  When getting data to cross platforms like that, you
really need to strip it down to its most basic forms.  I'm at the point
where I don't even like using JavaScript anymore to support clients.

Richard Schilling