Unisys

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Mon Feb 19 17:18:32 PST 2001

Hey, I followed some links off the windoze $2000 site and came across
some 32 way/64gb systems from Unisys! (Xenon)

It would surely outperform a PC cluster and be WAY easier to program
than today's beowulf software... Though I'm not sure about the price or
linux compatability, these are really extreme.

Linux REALLY REALLY sucks in a lot of ways... =(

--
Geek: A human subspecies that cannot think abstractly.
http://users.erols.com/alangrimes/  <my website.