Microsoft Releases Computational Cluster Technical Preview Toolkit

Yoon Jae Ho yoon at bh.kyungpook.ac.kr
Wed Feb 14 01:05:22 PST 2001

The important thing is that ordinary people in Korea don't know about beowulf. but They knew MS 2000.

and MS owns their PC markets and PR for Cluster Toolkit using exisiting their Image.

I think it's time to let people know the beowulf Project in Korea.

Many Linux Companies which made beowulf cluster computers in Korea, they don't say any word about "beowulf".

They just said "We made just Cluster Supercomputers using linux" instead.

and Ordinary people don't know the Beowulf Project in developing country like Korea.

Beowulfian !

Do you have any plan to have a seminar or Lecture or beowulf PR for the developing conturies like Korea ?

Will you make a sincere seminar plan for the developing country like Korea in Seoul ?

I need Your Help to let know the "Beowulf Project" for the Korea ordinary people.

Thank you very much.