BSc diploma & beowulf

zolia zolia at lydys.sc-uni.ktu.lt
Tue Feb 6 02:53:19 PST 2001

hello,

i was reading this list nearly a year. I've made a small cluster based on
debian and mpi; ran mpqc w/ mpipro and did some successful computations,
but for my BSc diploma i have to create some full functional application,
and i would like it to run on my cluster. I thought about few
things: implement face morphing algorithm and parallelize it. Other would
be to write some monitoring/management programs, maybe with snmp, but in
this case i don't know for sure what it would be (what tasks to manage,
monitor etc..) :/

If you have any suggestions or new ideas what program would be usefull,
please let me know.

thanx,

Antanas Masevicius             Kaunas University of Technology
Studentu 48a-101               Computer Center
LT-3028 Kaunas                 LITNET NOC UNIX Systems Administrator
Lithuania                      E-mail: zolia at sc.ktu.lt