Big Iorn

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Thu Feb 1 10:30:48 PST 2001

Hey, I have been hearing a lot of things about MVS, the inherant
superiority of the 390, and all sorts of stuff about how all these big
machines are so radicaly advanced that its not even funny...

This has finally piqued my interest to the point where I now would like
to know more about how these machines work and what they can actually
do.
Since this list is tangentaly related to that field I am sure there are
at least a few here who could give me some useful pointers. =)

--
Perhaps I will upgrade my OS from Win 3.11...
But It has to be more sophisticated than Win 3.11.