HPL run time problems!! Help Please

Felix Rauch rauch at inf.ethz.ch
Wed Aug 22 03:27:35 PDT 2001

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Eswar Dev wrote:
> Can some one solve this problem for me, need help
> regarding HPL. I have sucessfully built hpl executable
> xhpl using CBLAS.
> But I get these run time errors using mpirun command
>
> HPL ERROR from process # 0, on line 408 of function
> HPL_pdinfo:

Do you have to right number of nodes/processors in your mpirun
command? It seems that you configured your HPL.dat to use 4 nodes, but
supply another number to the mpirun command.

> HPL ERROR from process # 0, on line 610 of function
> HPL_pdinfo:

I don't know if this has to do with the above error. Probably you
should give us your command line on the part of your HPL.dat.

- Felix
Felix Rauch                      | Email: rauch at inf.ethz.ch
Institute for Computer Systems   | Homepage: http://www.cs.inf.ethz.ch/~rauch/
ETH Zentrum / RZ H18             | Phone: ++41 1 632 7489
CH - 8092 Zuerich / Switzerland  | Fax:   ++41 1 632 1307