What is the best C IDE on Linux?

Nordwall, Douglas J Nordwall at pnl.gov
Wed Apr 4 07:44:59 PDT 2001

Not to mention those admins who need something that's available on every
platform, virtually by default, that won't muck up your /etc/fstab files ;) Of
course, these Men are still Men, complete with facial hair, balding heads, and
haven't-got-up-from-my-chair-because-i've-automated-everything bellies (I can
say this, I have these ;)

But more on topic, another one that I've seen is C-forge..commercial, I know,
but it works. I'm not sure if someone mentioned kdevelop, but that's also out
there. I'm with Robert on Glade though...it rocks ;)

A good place to get a whole list of these would be from www.freshmeat.net.