SC2000 Beowulf Party

Douglas Eadline deadline at plogic.com
Tue Oct 24 14:39:08 PDT 2000

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Douglas Eadline wrote:

> All those attending SC2000 are welcome to attend the second
> annual "Beowulf Bash" to be held on Monday November 6th after
> the Gala Opening and Reception.
>
> The party will last from 8:30 to 11:30 PM. We are still working
> out the location. We have a bunch of vendors this year who
> have committed to help fund the event. (more beer)
>
> I will post the details as the develop. I just wanted to let everyone
> know that last years seminal event has now become a tradition.

Here are the details:

Location: Adam's Mark Hotel, 400 North Olive Street,
Room:     The Press Club on the second floor
Date:     November 6th
Time:     8:30PM-11:30PM
Travel:   This is conference hotel, so there will be buses. In addition,
          you can take the DART light rail from the convention center.
          Take the DART North 5 stops to the Pearl Street Station (about
          10 minute ride)

Hope to see you all there!

Doug

Paralogic, Inc.           |     PEAK     |      Voice:+610.814.2800
130 Webster Street        |   PARALLEL   |        Fax:+610.814.5844
Bethlehem, PA 18015 USA   |  PERFORMANCE |    http://www.plogic.com