Item request

Justin Ainsworth jrainswo at olemiss.edu
Fri Oct 20 13:35:49 PDT 2000

Holy crap!!!  I sent that to the completely wrong mailing list.  Sorry about
that, I guess thats what happens when you're subscribed to so many...
but since you asked (there may be someone in the area), its a linux install
fest at The University of Mississippi Sat. Oct 20 (tomorow) from 10a.m.-we
get tired.

Justin

The preceding was brought to you by Spooky-Vision(TM)
Tell your friends.