SC'00 State of the Field Address

Schilling, Richard RSchilling at affiliatedhealth.org
Tue Oct 17 12:13:19 PDT 2000

Here's a link to a benchmark project that I'll be doing during November.

http://www.nationalinformatics.com/GlobalNOW/InternetNOWBenchmark.gif - data
sheet
http://www.nationalinformatics.com/GlobalNOW - web page that hosts the data
sheet

It's pretty self explanatory, but please feel free to contact me.

BTW I'll be announcing this again on this list sometime during the next week
or two.

Richard Schilling