Beowulf Software in CD.

Rajkumar Buyya rajkumar at csse.monash.edu.au
Mon Oct 2 15:14:48 PDT 2000

Hi Putchong,

I just saw your posting on the list. It is good idea. Is there any way
you can send me a copy of CD ?

How about having a copy of my CC page:
  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~rajkumar/cluster/index.html
as it on the CD as well.

Also: it will good name this CD as "Cluster Computing Software in CD"
to make it generic name.

Regards
Raj

--------------------
Hi,

Our group have collected our own Beowulf software and make

our own CD for internal use.  To help people with the same problem,

we decided to make it available. It is in ISO9660 format. You must download and

burn it to CD first.  Some software might not be very uptodate that why this is

a prerelease version. Please check it out at.

http://smile.cpe.ku.ac.th/research/clustercd/index.html

We hope that this will be useful for the new comers to beowulf world.

Putchong
SMILE Project
Kasetsart University, Thailand.