beoserv not seeing RARP

Yoon Jae Ho yoon at bh.kyungpook.ac.kr
Wed Nov 29 17:21:22 PST 2000

Me, same problem  they don't even show up in the unknown column.

but, i format the slave node from the advice of  Daniel Persson myrridin at wlug.westbo.se
Tue, 24 Oct 2000

 http://www.beowulf.org/pipermail/beowulf/2000-October/010345.html

I make a partition of slave node from the above instruction.

Then, I succeeded the setting up the beowulf-2 using beosetup (down -> up )

Then,

first, How can I use beoMPI ?

I mean I installed the mpich (not beoMPI) in the master node.

and added the "machines.LINUX" file to 192.168.1.1 & 192.168.1.100 for two node.

but it seems does not work. and I don't know how to use beoMPI.

I think we need manual for the beoMPI using.

In those manual there must be the article how to install & use mpich or LAM or MAUI, PBS, DQS setup in the beowulf-2.

I need your help about beoMPI.

Thank you

Yoon Jae Ho
 Economist
http://ie.korea.ac.kr/~superocm/      Korea Beowulf

Imagination is more important than Knowledge      A. Einstein.