rh 7

Donald Becker becker at scyld.com
Wed Nov 15 21:11:32 PST 2000

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, J.   RAHEB wrote:

> we are in the process of starting up a cluster and with the new integrated
> crap, rh6.2 would not install correctly on some our computers, I was
> wondering if anyone has had any expierence with rh7 yet?  and is scyld
> available for it yet or not?  I would appreciate any help.

What integrated crap are you having problems with?

The two known issues with the Scyld 27Bz-6 distribution are
  The 810 chipset integrated video is not supported
     (Grrrr, why should video require a kernel patch!?)
  The unusual peer PCI bus on the ServerWorks chipset is not supported

Both issues were fixed with snapshots and releases after October 15 (27Bz-8
and later).

Donald Becker				becker at scyld.com
Annapolis MD 21403			410-990-9993