1GBit Cards

Brian D. Haymore brian at chpc.utah.edu
Thu Jul 20 09:58:01 PDT 2000

We have a few syskonnect cards and they work very very well.  A bit more
expensive then others but they have proven to be rock solid for us.  We
even have the dual port cards that run in failover mode perfectly.  I
don't know much about the others to really comment on them.

--
Brian D. Haymore
University of Utah

Email: brian at chpc.utah.edu - Phone: (801) 585-1755 - Fax: (801) 585-5366