ABIT KA7 and Athlon stability?

Johan Sjöholm netmaster at streetwise.se
Wed Jul 19 07:10:01 PDT 2000

I have had a simular problem using the AMD Athlon processor on the Abit KA7
motherboard.
I resolved the problem when i put the memory speed(133mhz) down to 100mhz.
FSB that is.
Another problem i have had is that one of the machines goes slower after it
has been up for more than 2 days. This only happens on one machine out of 10
whit the same hardware.

Q:Has their been any serius testes on the stability of the Athlon processor
yet ?

-Johan Sjöholm