[yellowfin] about stream drivers

chattrejee biplab biplab_1979@yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 07:02:00 2002

--0-1499595660-1009972896=:52321

Hello,     I am Biplab. Extremely interested in device driver programming. Now let me go directly to the topic. I am doing a project of implementing IPv6 protocol. I want to make it in parallel with IPv4. That will help the programmer to choose between the two protocols. Now what if I implement it using stream device drivers. But i have not got much information about the stream device drivers. Can u send me some information about stream device drivers.