Packet Engines GNIC-II driver?

Lawrence MacIntyre lpz@ornl.gov
Wed Nov 3 10:49:31 1999

Hi:

Here are the latest two drivers I know about.  Donald Becker wrote the
original version (the second one listed below).  The other is a version
of Donald's driver with some changes by Eric Kasten.  I don't know which
is better.  I've used both with similar results.  I suppose that makes
sense, since they are both mods of one of Donald's earlier versions;-)

http://www.nscl.msu.edu/~kasten/perf/hamachi/src/hamachi-0.14.tar.gz
     dated 3/11/99

ftp://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/linux/drivers/test/hamachi.c
     dated 8/11/99

--

                                 Lawrence
                                    ~