hamachi drivers

Leonardo Valcamonici leonardo.valcamonici@caspur.it
Thu Mar 4 12:40:16 1999

Hi all,
I have 4 GNIC-II cards, each one in a ASUS P2B motherboard with a PII 450.
If I use kernel 2.2.2 and driver 0.13, or even 0.07, cards keep
autosensing and nothing goes through the net.
With kernel 2.0.36 instead, TCP works, but not UDP.
Any idea ?

Leonardo

| Leonardo Valcamonici                                                     |
| CASPUR                                     e-mail: valcamonici@caspur.it |
| Italian Interuniversities Consortium       voice : +39-6-49913857        |
| for Supercomputing Applications            fax   : +39-6-4957083         |