[vortex] No more MII or autoneg with RHEL3?

Bogdan Costescu bogdan.costescu at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Oct 26 08:10:50 PDT 2004

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Stephen Malowany wrote:

> Excellent! That worked.

I'm glad :-)

> Is there a bug report for this already, or should I submit one?

There were lots of mentions of it when Fedora Core 1 was released,
about a year ago. The same was then reported for RHEL3 (which is not
surprising given that most of the software is very similar). I think
that there are already some bugs filed in Red Hat's bugzilla about
both FC1 and RHEL3.