[vortex] 3c59x module in 2.4.20 kernel series

Xavier Spriet xavier@wuug.org
Thu Jan 9 04:26:01 2003

Hi There

I'm sending you this message because you are the author of the 3c59x
kernel module for linux.
I hope I'm not sending you this message in error and that you're the
right person to contact concerning this problem.
It seems the 3c59x module which has been working fine for years on a
3Com 3c556B Hurricane Cardbus (rev 32) card has now completely stopped
working with this specific card at least as soon as I switched from
kernel 2.4.18 to 2.4.20.
The reason why I'm not sure I'm sending this message to the right person
is simply because I don't know if you're still the maintainer of this
module and I don't see any change to this module in the kernel in years.
If I did send the message in error, I apologize in advance.

Thank you,

--
Xavier Spriet <xavier@wuug.org>