AW: [vortex] RX overrun with 3COM 3c982

Altmeyer, Klaus Klaus.Altmeyer@fujitsu-siemens.com
Fri Nov 15 09:38:01 2002

I heard from a colleague, that he solved the problem by updating the BIOS of
the Tyan K7X. The description of BIOS 4.03 contains: "Fix PCI IRQ routing".
We did not try it, because one customer told us, that he tried it, and the
system was even slower after the update. My colleague thinks, there has to
be some mistake doing the update. We will try it.

Klaus Altmeyer