[vortex] 3c575

Matthew Eaton vortex@divinehawk.com
Fri Mar 29 21:53:01 2002

I have a 3c575 card (cardbus) and I have had some problems getting it
working. I initially tried the 2.4.18 3c59x driver, however, it can't get a
linkbeat 99% of the time (there is the 1/100 chance that it actually works
straight off).

Back when I first got the card, I was able to use the ones from scyld.com
rather than the kernel drivers, and it worked everytime. I am only able to
use the 2.4.18 kernel drivers because I get "register_driver" and
"unregister_driver" as unresolved symbols.

Let me know how I can diagnose this problem further.

Thanks!
Matthew S Eaton
University of Virginia