[vortex] Mini PCI - no link

Dave Dribin dave-ml@dribin.org
Thu Jun 27 11:54:01 2002

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 01:22:16AM -0400, Donald Becker wrote:
> OK, I've put up a new test version at
>    http://www.scyld.com/network/vortex.html
>       ftp://ftp.scyld.com/pub/network/3c59x.c
>
> Please send a report.

0.99Xc works.

> > The MAC settings does not have 802.1Q flow control like the
> > "after_win.txt" file I sent before.  Not sure if not having flow
> > control will be a problem, but it is working.
>
> We might have to wait for the updated datasheet to track that down.

Cool.. you can get your hands on a new datasheet?  You got contacts at
3com? :)

Thanks for all your help, so far!  I had about 2 weeks left before I
was gonna return the card (there was a 30 day return policy).  The
Intel mini-PCI card is twice as much as this 3com card, so I'm glad we
got this one working.

-Dave