[vortex] Problem with built-in dual 3c982, Dual AMD S2462 MB.

Heflin, Roger A. Roger.A.Heflin@conoco.com
Wed Jan 30 10:58:01 2002

We have a working configuration, and it is installed on a large number
of
nodes and is working just fine.    We have noapic set on the large part
of
the nodes, and that is working just fine.   We only have apic set on a
small
set (4-8 nodes).

				Roger