[vortex] Problem with built-in dual 3c982, Dual AMD S2462 MB.

Heflin, Roger A. Roger.A.Heflin@conoco.com
Fri Jan 18 17:02:00 2002

Donald,

The machines having the issue are both AAPRO and Racksaver
machines.   They were delivered early december, they are running
2.2.19 (1-2 extra patches) what are your customers running?

So far with noapic it has only failed once on 1 machine, we don't
know absolutely for sure that it was the same thing, but the
log messages look consistant.

I will setup a larger test with both more machines and more
iterations of the test to determine if this 1 machine was a
fluke and has some other issue, or if their is truly a problem.

		Roger