[vortex] Tyan Thunder K7 S2462 Dual 3c59x

Heflin, Roger A. Roger.A.Heflin@conoco.com
Tue Jan 15 14:45:01 2002

The Tyan Thunder K7 has 2 built-in 3C982 ports.

The subject Problem with 3c982 Cyclone network card is the problem I am
having,
but is on the same motherboard+network interface.

This board is I believe generally used in 1U machines, it has video, and
dual
network built in, and has the memory slots at an angle.  It is a dual
AMD MP760
chip set board.

We are only using the first interface, but are having some issues with
speed
and reliablity on the single interface.

				Roger