[vortex] Test results with 3c90xcfg -- I'M CONFUSED!

Bill Cattey wdc@MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 20 11:08:02 2002

QUESTION:

Is there some simple set of arguments to vortex-diag or mii-diag that
enable me to set NWAY/Autonegotiate on the chips by hand so that we can
at least go to our machines and take them out of this unpleasant state?

(Ideally I'd like also to be able to clear those bits to create a proper
test system for validating any changes made to the driver.)

Meanwhile, when I have a little more caffeine in me, I'll look at the
two programs and see if I can sort out how to write a little utility to
do it.  :-)

-wdc