[vortex] partially solved [was: 3c575_cb.c and the 3CXFEM656C CardBus PCMCIA]

Illo de' Illis illo@pypki.org
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 02:52:03 +0100

I got the card running with the 3c575_cb driver by adding the line

include port 0x1000-0x17ff

in /etc/pcmcia/config.opts.
I just realized it could be the right choice when, while trying to make it
work with the 3c59x driver, the kernel told me it was allocating I/O ports at
0x1000-0x10ff and 0x1100-0x11ff...
The card doesn't work with the 3c59x driver yet.

Ciao,
Illo.

Ilario Nardinocchi, illo@CS.UniBO.IT - Computer Science Adept since 1982
                    illo@pypki.org   - Oy gevalt, I'm so ferklempt that I
                                       could plotz!
Know-nothing-bozo rule:
The views expressed above are entirely mine and do not represent the views,
policy or understanding of any other person or official body.