[vortex] 3CN3AC1556B Laptop Tornado adapter

Roger Williams roger@coelacanth.com
30 Sep 2000 11:27:03 -0400

The results of Donald's new vortex-diag are reassuring, but does
anyone actually yet have the Laptop Tornado adapter running?
(And why does vortex-diag report a 3c566 instead of a 3c556? ;-)

I recall that Florian Lohoff announced some degree of success, but my
own results are, shall we say, "mixed".

Advice or suggestions, anyone?  Thanks!

--
Roger Williams                         finger me for my PGP public key
Coelacanth Engineering Inc    consulting & turnkey product development