[vortex] 7.0 PCMCIA Driver & Card Config

devdrvr devdrvr@davis.com
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 06:27:55 -0700

The link to Donald Becker's page on network cards
http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/index.html hasn't worked for 2
days now.  Has the site moved?

Second, what is a good URL for installing a driver for a DEC/Intel 21143
CardBus (PCMCIA) Ethernet card?  I have RedHat 7.0 installed as a Web Server
(Apache) and have to link out through a dongle and the card to the net.  The
rd.inet1 and rd.inet2 file that I've seen before for configuring seems to
have changed in this release.  I'm simply looking for instructions on the
proper way to configure the NIC.  I was going to Donald's site because a
year ago I remembered that it mentioned where to go for instructions on how
to install the driver.

Thanks,
--Lu
Device Driver (MacOS) Programmer