[vortex] Re: vortex digest, Vol 1 #96 - 1 msg

paul beard paul@fizzylab.com
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 10:53:52 -0700

I took up a lot of people's time on this list recently, so here's what I
found.

You don't explicitly mention it, but you need to build a kernel and
verify you have a good source tree. Once that's happy, you can simply
replace the stock 3x59x driver with one referenced and you should be
good to go. Once I was reminded to read the instructions and follow
them, it was that easy.

Feel free to reply to me directly if needed.