[tulip] Re: [vortex] RE: [eepro100] True on TRANSMIT ERROR TIMEOUT

Jason Thomas jason@topic.com.au
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:54:21 +1000

--ALfTUftag+2gvp1h

There are plenty of people on this list that use 1000's of tulip base cards
with no problems. I myself have aleast 50 here all working great. And again
for something that cost us nothing but a little hard work we are really
greatfull, Thanks Donald and Jeff and all who helped to do this.

"Nut behind the wheel syndrome"