Your assistance requested!

tpriordan@earthlink.net tpriordan@earthlink.net
Mon Feb 14 06:59:50 2000

If you gamble or come to Las Vegas.......

We hope that some of you might be willing to offer an opinion on this new project.

We have completed Beta Testing of our site, Gambling Las Vegas:

        http://www.gamblinglv.com

A focus of ours is serious research into games of chance and random number studies. Associates include graduates from Harvard and MIT with backgrounds in computer programming, software design and math.

In order to be as successful as possible, we need your feedback.

Please visit this site and offer suggestions, either on line via the feedback form or by joining the ListBot email list.

If you join our email list, you will be kept up-to-date on proven methods to gamble more effectivly and win more money.

Our site is intended to be an alternative to many "promotional" sites we have seen, and over the next few weeks we will be posting some unique and origional research.

If you have products of merit related to gambling, such as books or programs, we are interested in considering these items for our site.

We appreciate your help and suggestions.

Thanks,

Tim Riordan

Gambling Las Vegas
A Site for Intelligent Gamblers.