[vortex] Errors!!

DrDeath drdeath@bigpond.net.au
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:04:54 +1100

Also is it possible that other computers on the sam eswitch can be causeing
this errors?

-----Original Message-----
From: vortex-admin@scyld.com [mailto:vortex-admin@scyld.com]On Behalf Of
DrDeath
Sent: Wednesday, 13 December 2000 9:56 AM
To: VORTEX
Subject: RE: [vortex] Errors!!

Hi,
	i am sort of a newbie to linux(well i am to Network and Nics).
So you think my card is set to half duplex when it should be at full duplex?
and one of them is trying to autonegotiate (what ever that is). How would i
change this Properties so that i can make it full-duplex (or what ever it
needs) and the other thing it needs. (autonegotiate). I would go read the
vortex.html page but for some reason i cant get on it, its very very slow
and it wont load, (think my isp is haveing probs).

Also is it normal to get collisions:5706 ?  or should that be 0?

Thanks for the help

DrDeath