Setting network card

Kefka kefka.2@email.com
Wed Apr 26 02:20:01 2000

Hi there,

I'm still very new to Linux, and am hoping someone here might be able to
help me.
I'm running Mandrake 7.02.. which I burned to a CD-RW.
I have no idea how to activate the Ethernet card..
Windows reports me as having the 3Com Etherlink XL TP0 10Mb Ethernet NIC
(3c900B-TPO). It's running on IRQ 10
the memory rane is E1000000 - E100007F
and the I/O Range is 6100 - 617F

I can get to the network config in DrakX/linuxconf
But I am not sure where to go from there..
When I select the module and reboot, it says [failed] when it tries to
initialize eth0

Any help here would be appreciated =)
If you need me to provide more info, let me know.

Thanks,

Kefka.