3c59x.c Version 0.99G available for testing..

Donald Becker becker@cesdis1.gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 25 21:33:09 1998

I know it's been too long since I've released a test version.
I'm ready to do "version spin" in the next few days with
     "Release 33 1/3"
(see Note 1) of the Vortex/Boomerang/Cyclone driver.

 ftp://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/linux/drivers/test/3c59x.c

Unlike v0.99F, this version has been tested with many 3Com cards, including
the following series
    3c905B    	Cyclone, two of the three versions at least
    3CCFE575	     CardBus Cyclone
    3C575  Original CardBus Boomerang
    3c905  Boomerang series
    3c59x  Vortex series (Note 2)

I claim that everything is perfect, but I imagine there is still a bug or
two left.  Feel free to resubmit your old bug reports with the new version.

Note 1. My birthday is May 24, 1965

Note 2. This driver even includes a new feature for the old Vortex boards:
bus-master receives.

Donald Becker					  becker@cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov
Code 930.5, Goddard Space Flight Center,  Greenbelt, MD.  20771
301-286-0882	     http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/people/becker/whoiam.html