Transmit Errors??!

Greg Whalin gwhalin@numerix.com
Wed Oct 21 15:16:35 1998

I see the same message on just about any server I have that has any load
at all.  For the most part, I do not see that they cause any major
problem, but I have not had a chance to see how my throughput is affected
when these messages appear.  I have sent several posts to this list asking
about this message, but have never seen a response.

Greg

Greg Whalin
gwhalin@numerix.com