is the latest 3com driver always the best idea?

Dan Bethe dtm@hosting.netcom.com
Wed Oct 14 09:48:10 1998

Hi there everyone.  Thanks to Donald and friends for the drivers  :)
	We have tons of 3com 905b cards in production Linux machines.  I hear
that there are at least three different revisions of that model, with
one not having been properly tested with the driver.  There's no telling
what all kinds of 3com cards we have, but they include the Cyclone,
Boomerang, and Vortex.  Is the latest version of 3c59x.c always the best
to install on any of these machines?
	Thank you!

--
"We each pay a fabulous price for our visions of paradise.
But a spirit with a vision is a dream with a mission."