installing 3c590 in RedHat 5.1

Chris Meyer meyerc@telusplanet.net
Mon Oct 12 20:24:39 1998

When I installed redhat 5.1 the autoprobe could not find the card in my Dell
p200 system.  When I do a cat /proc/pci I get eth0 in Irq 9 with io 0xff80.
I am not sure how to install the ethernet card manually, or if the kernel
that I have supports this card.  I am new to linux so if someone can help me
I would greatly appreciate it as the books that I have are very vague as to
the installation instructions.  Also if someone could let me know how to
tell when I do get it installed that is installed correctly.

Thanks,
Chris Meyer
Meyerc@telsuplanet.net