3c905B-FX?

Marlys A Nelson marlys.a.nelson@uwrf.edu
Mon Jul 13 09:16:55 1998

I need to purchase some fiber NICs for a linux router setup here.  We
traditionally use 3Com cards and they have a 3c905B-FX available.
Anyone know if this will work on linux using the 3c905B driver?
Normally, I've had good luck with 3Com gear but we recently got bit on
a new order of 3c905 cards turning into 3c905B cards so I'm being
cautious.

If 3c905B-FX isn't a good choice, anyone have any other 100Mbs fiber
NIC recommendations?

--
Marlys A. Nelson                      Sr. Systems Programmer
Information Technology Services       Network Services