[tulip] Work one day a week!

mchristain@gsig-net.qc.ca mchristain@gsig-net.qc.ca
Tue Sep 17 03:19:01 2002

You can now for the first time own a business in your area
with the most unique, innovative product in American today!

Work less than ten hours a week with the potential to
earn $50,000 per year!

HERE'S HOW:

Over 300 million people use this product in the U.S. every day!

That's right.  Over 300 million people!

The profit margin with us is an amazing 400%.
You will be saying to yourself why didn't I think of that!

Break down the walls and live the life you've
only dreamed about.

Less then 10K required to get started,
limited availibility in your area.

Click here to find out more!