[tulip] Tulip list info -- added new spam blocks

Donald Becker becker@scyld.com
Wed Mar 27 17:55:07 2002

I apologize for the recent spam messages that have gotten through.  I've
added new matching rules that should catch these specific entries,
although spammers have clearly gotten more clever over time.

I thought that the 'Valentine' post was a one-off from a specific site.
Instead it seems to be either a virus without a payload, or a regular
spammer with a new approach.

The good news is that always moderating posts from .cn, .hk and .kr
IP addresses has prevented a new wave of spam from getting through.  The
bad new is that it's getting to be a real pain to moderate the held
postings.