[tulip] Only 1 port on a 21143 Quad.

VIZADINI@lanier-europe.com VIZADINI@lanier-europe.com
Wed Jun 12 01:26:00 2002

Hi,

> No, the last four devices are the PIIX4 -- part of motherboard chipset.

hmm.. crumbs..

> This PCI configuration space indicates that you have a single port 21143
> card installed.  You do *not* have a bus bridge from a four port card.
> The bus bridge will typically be a 21050, 21052, 21150, or 21152 chip.
> Are you certain that you actually have a four port card installed?

well.. i certainly hope it's a 4-port card..
that's what the item was marketed as, by BlackBox, that's what the
box and the manual say, and, in fact, there are four physical ports on
the card.

do you think there could be something wrong with the card then?

from a previous posting; here are the names+numbers of all the chips i
could find on the card. in case it helps:

ALTIMA
0136TN
AC101-QF
CF292602B7

ALTIMA
0136TN
AC101-QF
CF292602B7

[written twice because there are two of them]

ALTIMA
0144TT
AC104-QF
CF446101B4

ADMtek OLIVE
LES105
0053AAABR26753.1

i21143PD
L203LE78
INTEL (M) (C) 1997

MoSys
SGRAM
MG802C
256Q-8
D2024900AAE
9906

LB 40ST1041E
0146S

if there is any other information i can provide, please just let me know.

thanks again for your help,

Vafa.

Vafa Izadinia
Lanier Europe B.V.