[tulip] installing netdrivers on redhat 7.2

Ryan Singer rjs@feltpresence.com
Fri Jul 26 00:25:01 2002

Two newbies are trying to get a laptop online :)

After installing the rpm, we get the following error when trying to
build:

pci-skeleton.c:140: parse error before string constant
pci-skeleton.c:140: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration
of `MODULE_LICENSE'
pci-skeleton.c:140: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
pci-skeleton.c:140: warning: data definition has no type or storage
class
make: *** [pci-skeleton.o] Error 1

Googling for help hasn't done much :) if anyone could even point us in
the right direction we would be extremely thankful.

Thanks,

Ryan

--
Ryan Singer :: http://feltpresence.com

"The elucidation of immediate experience is the sole justification
 for any thought."
   - Alfred North Whitehead