[tulip] Linksys NE 10/100 PCI card

ringobell@cox.net ringobell@cox.net
Tue Jul 23 17:44:01 2002

Thank you for your help. I decided to try the "testing" release of Debian (3.0, aka "Woody"), and had absolutely no problem configuring and using my network card with the tulip driver. The network install went without error, and I can now browse using Lynx.
I'm still trying to get my X server working, but at least I can download packages in Linux now (I think I need to download an updated X server package, as my video card is fairly recent).

Again, thank you for all your time, help, and encouragement.

Alan Eaves