[tulip] Linksys/Network Everywhere NC100

Narayanaswamy, Naga (Naga) nn4@lucent.com
Tue Jul 16 13:49:00 2002

If you see the following page
http://www.scyld.com/network/tulip.html
section titled "Options for the module", it has the options
that you can set in /etc/modules.conf. But that is after booting.
You can use these to set the duplex modes, line speeds etc.

I did not use any options and it works perfectly on the same card.
I had something like alias eth2 tulip in the modules.conf file.