[tulip] Problems with Red Hat 7.2 and Linksys LNE100TXv5

Vincent Corwin vincent.corwin@verizon.net
Tue Jul 2 10:05:00 2002

Hello,

	I have a single processor dual boot system, running Red Hat
Linux 7.2 (kernel 2.4.7-10), with a Linksys LNE100TX network card.  I've
tried compiling the tulip driver that came with my NIC, but received a
compile error about using the wrong header files (something about not
using "/usr/include/.").  I've also tried downloading the latest driver
source from your site and building the rpm myself (according to
directions), however I keep getting a "parse error before
MODULE_VERSION" message pointing to line #140 in pci-skeleton.c.  Could
you suggest any solution to this problem other than buying a new NIC?

Thank you,
V. Corwin