[tulip] Re: 2.4.17 tulip multiport-patch

Christian Birchinger joker@netswarm.net
Mon Feb 11 18:49:05 2002

Hello,

I have exactly the same NIC.
Because of problems with the 0.93 tulip driver i've tried the
one from the 2.4.16 kerneltree with your patch.
It seems to work. No lockup like an unpatched 2.4 tulip driver.
It's running for 30mins now so i can't say it's ultrastable
or production quallity ... but it works.

Now i just have to wait and see if this driver also gives me
tonnes of RX errors (and only 300kb/s) after some time.