[tulip] Lowest Rates Available. okfkcgck

aljimenez@mark7.hostserve21.com aljimenez@mark7.hostserve21.com
Thu Aug 15 14:22:01 2002

When America's top companies compete for your business, you win.

http://getit.hostserve21.com/sure_quote/

Take a moment.
Let us show you that we are here to save time, and money.

We will address your concerns and needs with absolutely no hassle, no obligation, no cost quotes,from America`s top companies.

 -Mortgage rates that save you thousands.
 -New home loans.
 -Refinance or consolidate high interest credit card debt into a low interest
 mortgage.

http://getit.hostserve21.com/sure_quote/

"...was able to get 3 great offers in
less than 24 hours." -Jennifer C

"Met all my needs... being able to search
for loans in a way that puts me in control." -Robert T.

"..it was easy, effortless...!"-Susan A.

Click here to delete your address from future updates.
http://getit.hostserve21.com/sure_quote/rm/