[tulip] tulip compilation

Spencer Borland spencerborland@hotmail.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 19:56:33 -0400

Hi,

I'm having trouble compiling the tulip.c file for my linksys fast ethernet
card.

I'm compiling by doing the following:

gcc -DMODULE -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O6 -c tulip.c

and get the following errors:

In file included from /usr/include/linux/posix_types.h: 46,
                       from /usr/include/linux/types.h: 4,
                       from /usr/include/linux/string.h: 4,
                       from tulip.c: 144:
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i586-pc-linux/2.95.2/include/asm/posix_types.h: 3:
features.h: No such file or directory
gcc: Compilation of header file requested

I try commenting out the line in posix_types.h that includes features.h but
gcc still complains "gcc: Compilation of header file requested"

I tried searching for this features.h include file but couldn't find it.

If anyone has any insight I would be very grateful.

I'm running PowerLinux Server Site V6
Kernel version 2.2.14-3
gcc version 2.95.2

Thank you for your time!